An overdraft facility can be arranged for emergency related expenses such as unexpected health or medical issues or in the case of a death of a loved one.
Requirements to apply for an Overdraft
- Current employment letter and most recent pay slip required.
- Must be an active member of the Credit Union for at least 6 months.
- Health — requires proof of medical need (Referral or Doctor 's Letter).
- Death — requires Death Certificate or funeral home invoice or letter from doctor confirming death.
- Many other purposes. (See requirement file for more info)
- Offered for a period of 12 months.
- Interest rate not exceeding 1% per month on the reducing balance.
Click below for more information and application form.